Oklahoma-PSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team page

You are not connected. Please login or register

recruiting 2028

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26recruiting 2028 - Page 2 Empty Re: recruiting 2028 Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 am

Admin

Admin

Hey guys this next season i want to try out a little different strategy to see if it works out. I was reading through the forum and it was brought up that the best players in each region will play and start in the HS all-star games no matter if they are 2 stars or 5 stars.

So, my suggestion is this. The day of the game or sooner if possible I will go through and list every player that is 1st team in every region. We will still have certain regions we are assigned to so that we are not traveling all over the place. All you guys will have to do is fill in the 40 times and the rating.

I will also organize the spreadsheet better so that they are divided up by position instead of one long list.

I think this may save us a lot of hours used on recruiting though vs having to go out and scout every guy as we have been that we can use on practices to keep our current guys progress up.

Anyways as always give me your feed back and let me know what you think.

https://pseoklahoma.forumotion.com

27recruiting 2028 - Page 2 Empty Re: recruiting 2028 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 pm

howler1313

that sounds really good. also, i keep stressing that for the prospects we really want we have to keep hitting refresh after 2 visits so we can get more in

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum