Oklahoma-PSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team page

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting 2033

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recruiting 2033 Empty Recruiting 2033 Sat May 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Admin

Admin

Howler-

Virginia-Carolina All-Star Game (scout game)
Florida All-Star Game (scout game)
Northeast All-Star Game (go scout 1st team guys)

DS-

Great Lakes All-Star Game (scout game)
California All-Star Game (scout game)
Deep South All-Star Game (go scout 1st team guys)

Biggonjr-

Northwest All-Star game (scout game)
Ohio-Michigan All-Star Game (scout game)
Southwest All-Star Game (scout 1st team guys)

Sooner-

KY-IN-TN All-Star Game (scout game)
Texas All-Star Game (scout game )
Mid-South All-Star Game (scout game w/extra coach)
Mid-Atlantic All-Star Game (go scout 1st team guys)

I have broke down the region for next season. These are the only regions you will need to hit. The ones with "scout game" beside them all you need to do is go out and scout that all star game. If there are ATH's in that game you will need to go and scout them.

The ones with " go scout 1st team guys" these will be there only guys you have to go out and actually scout (to including ATH's from you other regions).

The ATH's have changed. There are now 'small" and "big" ATH's. the small are all under the 220lbs and the large are all over 22olbs.

For the small eval at RB,WR,CB,S, and OLB.

For the large eval at FB,TE,DE,and MLB.

We will still only offer guys who are 70+ except at FB,TE, and DT. Those 3 positions we will offer anyone 65+.

All guys who rate at a 65+ and then 60+ for FB,TE, and DT need to get home visits and not just evaluated.

If you have any questions please ask me so, there is no confusion.

Sooner

https://pseoklahoma.forumotion.com

2Recruiting 2033 Empty Re: Recruiting 2033 Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 am

dshanko67

Hey guys, I am really but I didn;t scout the allstar games. I wasn't around much this weekend and I checked out the forum too late

3Recruiting 2033 Empty Re: Recruiting 2033 Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Admin

Admin

you still have time... today was roll-over.

make sure you guys sign up for your all-star games tomorrow. I have got all the evals done for the O and D done today. So, Howler just set you depth chart for the D and then we can red shirt the FR we are not using.

4Recruiting 2033 Empty Re: Recruiting 2033 Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:58 pm

dshanko67

OK, I am scouting the Cali and Great Lakes but can't do the deep south cuz I already have 2 that week.

5Recruiting 2033 Empty Re: Recruiting 2033 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Admin

Admin

yeah, on the one that has ( go scout first team) you will have to actually go out and scout them. That will be the only region you really have to go scout though other then the ATH's in the other 2 games. You will have the eval. scores from both of those games already.

If you need I can be in chat tomorrow. Just let me know what time to be there and I will try my best to do so and I can explain it in more detail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum